Live Streaming Services
Live streaming is a buzzword that we hear everywhere these days. Live streaming events are all the rage and for good reason! Live streaming not only provides viewers with an opportunity to interact with your event as it happens but can also provide you with valuable information about how your event is being received by those who tune in.
Businesses are now able to Live stream their events with a professional service. Live streaming gives businesses an opportunity to interact with the event as it happens. Live streaming provides valuable information for business owners about how their event is being received. Live streaming also allows you to promote your products or services without having them be fried by ads on televisions or internet ads that are encroaching on your screen space. Live streaming can give your viewers high-quality visuals because of the expert knowledge of the professionals who are doing the live streams for you. Live streaming also allows you to monetize your content by getting paid based on viewers’ subscriptions, donations, and sponsorships. Live streaming also has video analytics where you can see what parts of your presentation are most popular with viewers. Live streaming also allows you to stream without worrying about internet service interruptions because your video is being hosted by a full-time professional team of technicians who are there for the purpose of keeping up your live streams! Live streaming provides increased privacy and security as well since you have complete control over what can be viewed at any given time.
What Are the Advantages of Using a Professional Live Streaming Service?
There are several advantages to hiring a video live streaming service to broadcast your event rather than setting up your own server. Setting up your own live stream requires technical skills and experience that the average business professional doesn’t have. Live streaming with a professional service is much more cost-effective for most companies, as well as simplifying the process of controlling the event. Live streaming has become an important part of any entrepreneur’s communications toolkit. Live streams are also now available to every company without the high costs associated with installing huge bandwidth networks. Live streams allow videos to be watched on any device, including smartphones and tablets, which is another plus for business owners who want to be accessible to their customers 24/7, no matter where they are located.
If you’re not familiar with streaming technology, a professional live streaming service is usually the easiest and most cost-effective option. Using this type of platform makes it simple to broadcast your live event with only a few mouse clicks.
Let’s take a look at the reasons why presenters use Live Streaming with a Professional Service.
Excellent Quality Streams – It’s nearly impossible to deliver high-quality streaming when you use a free platform or your own servers. To deliver high-resolution video, you’ll need a live streaming service with a robust infrastructure and a good content delivery network (CDN). A CDN is a worldwide delivery system that distributes your material using the CDN’s own servers. If you stream on your own, there’s a good chance you’ll overload your servers. You don’t want to upset your live viewers by having a technical problem when you’re broadcasting live. This is why it’s important to use a service with a reputable video streaming CDN.
- Bigger Potential Audience – The most common types of events are those that take place in a physical space. However, with live streaming, you may invite as many people as you like to “take part” in your event. People might wish to attend a certain event but be unable to do so because of work obligations or rising costs. Live streaming your event may bring awareness to individuals who would otherwise be inaccessible. You can reach anyone on earth remotely via live streaming because you are no longer restricted by geographical or size limitations.
- Use of a Wide Range of Content – Live streaming isn’t limited to live video and audio streaming services. You have the freedom to use a variety of types of video material and multimedia, such as pictures, text, and live chat. Many platforms offer a great deal of flexibility in terms of accessing various presentation methodologies. You can also turn your live streams into on-demand content. This allows you to increase your viewership.
- Accessibility and Convenience – The misconception that live streaming is too difficult and technical for the layman persists. In fact, live streaming may be quite easy. All you need are video and audio equipment, an internet connection, a codec, and a reliable streaming platform. Many professional streaming services provide extensive documentation and tutorials to assist broadcasters in using their platforms.
- Analytics Monitoring – It is critical to be able to track the success of your live-streamed event in terms of viewership and behavior. The majority of professional streaming services include tracking tools and analytics dashboards to assist you in evaluating the outcome of your live event. Many videos live streaming services provide relevant metrics such as viewer numbers, engagement, and behavior. This information will assist you in better determining who your target audience is. At that point, you can decide which aspects of your broadcast should be tweaked for future events. This, in turn, will aid in the refinement of your overall content and strategy.
- Smartphone Streaming – The majority of your potential viewers will most likely be using smartphones and other smart devices. Given that nearly half of all video content is now viewed online via a mobile device, the chances are that the majority of your viewers will tune in via mobile streaming. It’s critical to stay up to date on live streaming statistics and trends, as well as to ensure that customers can easily access your live stream via smartphone. Most platforms, as opposed to the older Flash technology, will allow you to stream your content to mobile devices and tablets via the dynamic HTML5 player. The HTML5 video player is universal in the sense that it allows viewers to watch your live stream at any time and from any location. This type of video player is easily accessible if you use a professional streaming service.
- Stream with minimal distractions – One of the most noticeable drawbacks of free streaming services such as YouTube is that the video player is riddled with distractions that can detract from the viewing experience. Unrelated advertisements and third-party logos tend to clog the screen and divert attention away from your live event. Most professional services provide ad-free streaming, so you never have to bother your viewers with ads that aren’t relevant to your content.
- Cost-Profitability Another benefit of hiring a professional service for live streaming is that it is usually less expensive than self-hosting and purchasing all of the necessary technology. This is especially true when it comes to content delivery and bandwidth. It’s not cheap to use a powerful CDN outside of a professional streaming service. Because CDN pricing is based on how much bandwidth
- Privacy and Security – Because free streaming platforms, such as DailyMotion and YouTube, lack real privacy and security tools, it is nearly impossible to limit access to your content. Paid tools, on the other hand, are usually equipped with both privacy and security features. This protects your video CMS and content from hackers while also allowing you to control who has access to your video players. Some privacy and security features include Password security, Restrictions based on IP/geography, and Restrictions on domain/referrer. These tools enable you to protect your video content from malicious individuals.
You’ve got a lot of options for live streaming services, so it can be really hard to choose the right one. But don’t worry – we’re here to help! Our team at Spring Forest Studio is experienced with all sorts of different platforms and would love to share their expertise. Just fill out this form or give us a call 96680069 (or Whatsapp) and our experts will answer any questions you have about choosing the best live streaming service for your needs.